Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Change In Energy

Superstar: A Metaphysical Interpretation of Jesus Christ Superstar
The symbolic language of the crucifixion is the death of the old paradigm;
resurrection is a leap into a whole new way of thinking.
-Deepak Chopra-


Last Sunday, during the service, the Center for Spiritual Living, Capistrano Valley gave their annual rendition of Superstar- a metaphysical interpretation of the Broadway musical, Jesus Christ Superstar.  The performances were so compelling, a physical and emotional transformation started to take shape within me.  I felt as if I was on an emotional rollercoaster and my physical body was reaping the effects.  The anger within "Judas" stirred up inside my stomach and brought a tensing of my neck & shoulder muscles.  "Mary Magdalene’s" soothing words and caressing touch moved me to a space of ease and grace.  Then, when "Jesus" started in, all broke loose.  The distress within my body manifested into full blown pain.  At one point I felt as if I had to leave the space, however, I remained and allowed the energy to flow.  Why was I so affected by this performance?  What happened that made me so uncomfortable?  What I realized is that I'm going through some sort of transformation myself.  Movement within me has been stirring for some time.   I really don't know the duration of time this transformation will take.  I just know in the midst of all of it God Is.  The realization of the significance of the timing was profound.  The celebration of Easter, this coming Sunday, is a time for transformation, starting anew.  I welcome this transformation and know that wherever this leads, It Is All Good because It Is All God.


1 comment:

  1. Everyone did a stellar job! The best 'Superstar' yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comment!