Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Prayer for My Country Ernest Holmes

My Prayer for My Country Ernest Holmes
My Prayer for My Country Ernest Holmes

Believing in the Divine destiny of the United States of America
and in the preservation of liberty, security, and self-expression,
I offer this, my prayer for my country;

I know that Divine Intelligence governs the destiny of the United States of America, directing the thought and the activity of all who guide its affairs.

I know that success, prosperity, and happiness are the gifts of freedom,
and are the Divine heritage of everyone in this country.

I know that success, prosperity, and happiness are now operating
in the affairs of every individual in this country.

I know that Divine guidance enlightens the collective mind of the people of this country, causing it to know that economic security may come to all without the loss of either personal freedom or individual self-expression.

I know that no one can believe or be led to believe that freedom
must be surrendered in order to insure economic security for all.

The All-Knowing Mind of God contains the answer
to every problem which confronts this country.

I know that every leader in this country is now directed to
this All-Knowing Mind and has the knowledge
of a complete solution to every problem,
and each is compelled to act upon this knowledge to the end
that abundance, security, and peace shall come to all.

And I know that this spiritual democracy shall endure,
guaranteeing to everyone in this country
personal liberty, happiness, and self-expression.

And so it is. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment!