Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Science of Mind Coming Alive


The entry for today from the Joyous Living Journal asks us to come alive and share our gifts with the world, We just need to awaken to the possibilities of our divine self, of being the hands and the voice of spirit on earth, But you don't have to be Mother Teresa, Gandhi or Jesus to share your gifts, we just need to ask, what makes me come alive? You are meant to be you, so be the best you that you can be, the power of the I Am. The Power of One. Who are You? Why are You Here Now? And how will you share those gifts? These answers are different for every one of us, so please repeat after me,

I have a unique gift to give. I have a necessary and needed talent to share. I make a difference. 


And pass it on. 

Science of Mind Coming Alive
May Your Light Shine So Brightly That Others May Find Their Way.
Namaste
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment!