Friday, January 2, 2015

I Refuse to Malpractice!

I love classes!

I love to see people awaken to their spiritual magnificence!

I love to see the veterans of Science of Mind, re-commit to their own spiritual well-being and I love to see myself blossom with awareness. 

I have been teaching Science of Mind classes for 23 years and I still learn something new about myself every class.

Ernest Holmes' brother Fenwicke would claim that his brother, dead for many years, would creep in at night and write new passages. Of course, that didn't really happen. The reason why it appears new is because, I am not the same person I was when I first started studying. It is the same principle that you can't step in the same river twice, you cannot remain at the same level of awareness that you once were.

Thank goodness for that.

I am grateful that I have not yet been able to instantaneously manifest things. I am grateful because I have not always been aware of my divinity nor of the divinity of those around me. It wasn't even safe in the corridors of my mind for some people.

Tonight I was informed that my mom is ill and was taken to hospital. That is all I know. I am using as much spiritual discipline to stay out of worry, which becomes malpractice for a minister.  SoI go back to the basics and I look at the Declaration of Principles which Ernest Holmes wrote in 1927 titles, What I Believe.

It begins :
We believe in God, the living Spirit Almighty, one, indestructible absolute and self-existent Cause. This One manifests Itself in and through all creation, but is not absorbed by Its creation."
This Cause cannot be consumed. It is limitless and eternal.

Knowing that this Cause is where I am and what I am, I choose to see God expressing. Good and Good only.

Please join me in this awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment!