Sunday, November 18, 2012

28 Day Prosperity Prayer

Dr. John Waterhouse
Dr. John Waterhouse
This past weekend, Centers for Spiritual Living President, John Waterhouse shared a wonderful talk at our Sunday service.

He shared a beautiful abundance prayer that we wrote about in Science of Mind Magazine in September 2012.

He challenges us to say the prayer, multiple times a day, for 28 days.  He had a story about a couple who did this after reading the original article in SOM magazine, and on the 28th day, won the California lottery.

So, here's the magical prayer:
"I, (your name), know that God is the Source of all supply and that money is God in action.  I know that my Good is here now.  I am so rich and so full that I have an abundance of money to spare and share today and always.  I know that true prosperity includes perfect health, perfect wealth, and perfect happiness.  These words, which I speak in faith, now activates universal law, and I accept the results.  I bless all that I have now, and I bless the increase.  And I know that I now prosper in every way.  I give thanks for this Good, and so it is!"

Be sure to share with us your manifestations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment!