A meeting designed for the new and long term person in sobriety to “reawaken” our connection to spirit, or our Higher Power. We would also like to invite people from all areas of life even those who have never had any problem with drugs or alcohol. It is our belief that people who are new to recovery could benefit from the experiences and support of others from all walks of life.
The format of this meeting will be a general discussion of the problems we face in life finding sobriety day by day and awakening our consciousness to help improve our lives.
1. We will start with a short quiet meditation.
2. Those who wish may share about the problems they are facing.
3. We will learn how gratitude can help us face these problems.
4. What and how do we surrender problems to help us awaken to gratitude.
5. We will learn how to connect with all of our relations for healing.
Facilitated by Gene Stone and Joyce Fournier Stone
Center for Spiritual Living Capistrano Valley, San Clemente California Feb 5, 2016 at 8 AM. 1201 Puerta Del Sol, San Clemente, CA 92673 This is a non-smoking facility.