Thursday, December 20, 2012

The 3 Words that Changed My Life


Miracles happen everyday...if you notice them.

They can be small or the "miracles" that are shared on mass media...the big ones.  The unforeseen unbelievable ones.

We can ask for miracles, however, I recently ready three  words that changed the way I approach everything...EVERYTHING!

I was reading Carolyn Myss's book, "Anatomy of Spirit" and three words J-U-M-P-E-D off the page at me as if they were screaming at me to notice.

"MIRACLES WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS"

I knew immediately what that meant.

I have been praying for my own miracles, but when doing so, I dictate "how" they should be and what they should look like.

For example, "I am so happy and grateful for receiving the $13,000 I need for a PR agent."

I realized that I had been restricting my good.  I have been telling the Universe HOW my good should show up when, in fact, it's completely out of my hands and I just may be limiting or restricting my good by saying exactly what I want.

Instead, I pray for exactly what I need that will perfectly move my life forward with my highest good at hand.  

My prayers for miracles were restricted by my own ideas of what my highest good is....and how can I possibly know that?

I can't.

So instead of dictating my own highest good, I simply pray for miracles without restrictions  and know that what the Universe has in store for me is MUCH more than I can even plan for myself.  

Namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment!