Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Forgiveness Walking the Walk


Today I forgive everyone and accept forgiveness by everyone. I know the eternal Spirit harbors no malice toward me or anyone else. Forgiving and being forgiven, I have an inward sense of peace and tranquillity. There is no anxiety, no sense of guilt, no fear of judgment. All mistakes of the past are now wiped out in my consciousness and I no longer carry any burden from them. I look forward to the future with joy, in peace and gladness, and live in the present day with an inner assurance of being one with all life. - Ernest Holmes
Put your hand over your heart and repeat after me, I am a modern day mystic, I sense the divine in me, I sense the divine in others. I practice the radical act of forgiveness. It is mystical, it fills me with light. It is good. And So It Is! - Rev. Dr. Heather Clark
Ernest Holmes
The Mystical Ernest Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment!