Thursday, November 17, 2016

On Gentleness...

Thought 4 Today...Thought 4 LIFE!

On Gentleness...

"There is nothing stronger in the world than gentleness." -Han Suyin


On a recent visit back East to see my family, I have spent most of the time with my precious grandson, baby James. Through our adventures and escapades, I found myself asking him to, "BE Gentle!" Yes,  "Be gentle"  With your toys, with Harry (the dog), with going up and down the stairs...  And, especially, with Siti (that would be me...grandma in Arabic).
Regardless of age, gender...Yes, even boys can be gentle...Political persuasion, food groups of choice, or favorite football team, the art of  BEing gentle knows no limits! Although the body and the mind may  sometimes feel inclined to not be gentle...  To shout, rather then see the strength in silence... our Spiritual Power...our Authentic Power from within need not flex any muscle to demonstrate even the greatest strength.


As  I practice gentleness with baby James, encouraging him to do the same with himself, with me, with others, I AM provided with an even deeper respect for the wonder and goodness, as well as the temporariness of all our relationships. Especially, this time with baby James, I fully realize The present.  That whatever particular moment we happen to be experiencing together will never be repeated in just the same way again. That realization ... That declaration moves me into an even more gentle Presence  A Sacredness! Of this  I AM certain!


Gentleness...  That tender touch, those kind words and gestures, a true soft-spokenness... All indicating a Consciousness  of being present and caring! That is what our planet needs in order that each and everyone of us may feel and exude the love and power within us...  Encouraging the love and power of others ...that we collectively may live as, first and foremost, the Spiritual Beings that we are.

Today...  I invite YOU to practice BEing more gentle in all that you do...  In all who you are!
For it is then that you may truly know the blessing that you are ... And all the blessings that surround you!

BE The Source within YOU...Now!

Once again…Always remember, what YOU do and who YOU are…..MATTERS! 

Yes…for me…I no longer need to know exactly where I AM going.  For me…All I need to Know is that I AM On My Way!



With Love & Blessings!
Rhonda  
PS: Today will bring you a new awareness, a lesson or a manifestation that you are making progress – IF YOU KNOW IT!  No matter how large or small, please recognize it and be Grateful. Hey…It only takes a moment to pick up the penny… and will AUTOMATICALLY put you in the Flow of Positive Energy and Goodness.
"There is a mighty Power within you. There is that Spirit of Life, Light, and Love. The more you feast on these ideas and fast from old corrosive ones, the closer you experience the Life you desire."  -Frank Richelieu, The Art of Being Yourself
Rhonda Maria Farrah, MA, DRWA
Help Me Rhonda Now! International
949.527.1574

Licensed Teacher
The Art of Feminine Presence

Author  of the Forthcoming Book
How To Forgive, Live & LOVE During The Process of Divorce...
A Journey In Healing & Transformation

 Speak Up, The World Is Listening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment!