Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Are YOU Experiencing Love In IT's Magnitude & Majesty?!

On Love...
"I dwell in the house of love. My house is a house of love." -Ernest Holmes
The Science of Mind
As I gain wisdom with years, I've come to understand that love is not something given to us. Rather, we give love to ourselves when we let it in and open to embrace the very essence of life. The reason we are here on this planet is to love and to be loved.
Love is truly enough… Though the world maybe waiting for something more. We are waiting for something more because we have been conditioned to believe that there is someone or something outside of ourselves that will make us complete. Not so… For love and God are synonymous… Which means God is enough… For God is all there is! Really!
And ...as I reflect upon the wisdom I've gained through the years… I have come to recognize my discipline of the care and nurturance of love in my life. I liken this discipline to the discipline I have passionately persisted in as a long-distance runner for the last 41+ years. I run in the heat, wind, rain, the sun, and while visiting my family and loved ones on the East Coast… I run in the cold and the snow.
My discipline is the result of my love for running. Therefore, care of discipline is, indeed, Love!

So...here's a little more On Love...
"Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings it's melody to the night. To awake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving."
Kahlil Gibran, my favorite Lebanese poet, said that...and he was right!
When we discover the anchor in our Self our sense of insecurity evaporates… And our capacity to love becomes less needy and truly more bountiful!
And … When we don't need our love relationship to be our security blanket… That's when love is lifted out of the mundane...That transaction, if you will… that so called, "You do this for me and I'll do that for you." That's not Love!
When love serves its grandest purpose in our lives… To enable us to grow more loving and giving...We are all winners...physically, emotionally, and Spiritually!

Today… I invite YOU to open your heart and embrace the discipline of nourishing your Spirit with Love!
Today… I invite YOU... To trust yourSelf! For it is then… And only then that we have the potential to experience and express Love in all its Authentic Power, majesty, and magnitude!
Let The Source BE with YOU...Now!
And So IT IS…Now!!!
To Our Health, Well-BEING, and Empowerment Together!
Much Love & GOD’s Blessings!

Rhonda
PS: Today will bring you a new awareness, a lesson or a manifestation that you are making progress – IF YOU KNOW IT!  No matter how large or small, please recognize it and be Grateful. Hey…It only takes a moment to pick up the penny… and IT will AUTOMATICALLY put you in the Flow of Positive Energy and Goodness.
"There is a mighty Power within you. There is that Spirit of Life, Light, and Love. The more you feast on these ideas and fast from old corrosive ones, the closer you experience the Life you desire."  -Frank Richelieu, The Art of Being Yourself
Rhonda Maria Farrah, MA, DRWA
Help Me Rhonda Now! International
949.527.1574

Licensed Teacher
The Art of Feminine Presence

Author  of the Forthcoming Book
How To Forgive, Live & LOVE During The Process of Divorce...
A Journey In Healing & Transformation

   
 Speak Up, The World Is Listening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment!