Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Value of Continued Learning

We are taught transformational strategies at the Center for Spiritual Living - Capistrano Valley.

I will be the first to attest to that.

That said, I have expanded the implementation of these strategies by truly delving into other authors, workshops, seminars, etc. that support the same teachings as Science of Mind.

There are times when a nugget of information...most likely a life-altering one, is read from different viewpoints, in different contexts, and all of the sudden, it takes one last viewpoint for that nugget to come together and make sense in mind.

When that happens, there is an expansion in mind that one cannot fully express, only experience, however, when it's experienced, the mind can no longer ever go back to the way it was. 
It stays expanded.

I personally invest hours of time each week to continued learning. 

To increase myself, my knowledge, and my purpose, so that I can increase the lives of others.

In order for me to do so, I must trust in the those who have gone before me and expanded themselves so I can continue to learn and be expanded myself.

This week I will be learning from a mentor who has expanded herself in Spiritual ways that aspire to, Dr. Maxine Kaye.

Dr. Kaye will be teaching from a Science of Mind background, her perspective on living a Spiritually-oriented life and truly finding success in every part of one's life.

Who doesn't want that?

If you are ready to expand yourself, increase your value on others, and truly find success in every aspect of your life, join me this Sunday, March 11, 2012 from 1 - 3:00 p.m.  Attendance is based on a Love Offering so give what you see fit.  CLICK HERE for more information and to RSVP.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment!