Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Progress Not Perfection Start From Where You Are


The Spectrum of Love by Alan Watts

We know that from time to time there arise among human beings people who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat. These people, usually of enormous creative power, are the envy of us all, and, by and large, man’s religions are attempts to cultivate that same power in ordinary people. Unfortunately, they often go about this task as one would attempt to make the tail wag the dog. I remember that when I was a small boy in school, I was enormously interested in being able to do my schoolwork properly. Everyone told me that I did not work hard enough, that I ought to work harder, but when I asked, “How do you work?”

Come visit us any Sunday and see how we work it.

Progress Not Perfection Start from Where You Are
And So It Is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment!