Friday, March 29, 2013

Self-Talk = Your Performance

self-esteem cycle
Self-Esteem Cycle

In our "Beyond Limits" class, we learned an interesting cycle to be aware of.

The cycle starts with our self-esteem.  Take an honest look at yours and continue on....

Your self-esteem determines your performance.  How you do one thing is how you do most things and that is determined by your own self-esteem.

Do you constantly sabotage yourself or do you give yourself the gift of inspired action?

Your answer will be a direct reflection of your personal self-esteem.

Your performance then leads to your self-talk.

Is it, "I'm an inspired person ready to live my greatest life?"

Or is it, "I'm so stupid.  I never finish anything I set out to do?"

Your answer will determine your self-esteem.

See the cycle?  

Awareness of your self-esteem cycle will allow you to DECIDE to change it if it needs to be revised.

Be aware of your self-esteem.  It will lead to inspired performance...or not...which will then lead to your self-talk.

A couple of weeks ago, I blogged on how to change your self-talk.  If it needs some work, start the affirmations I provided.

Your Self Worth Affirmed

Love what you learned?  This is all valuable content that we learn in classes at CSLCV.  Join us for a new set of classes starting now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment!