Wednesday, July 20, 2016

On OUR Creative Power...

"What we outwardly are, and what we are to become, depends upon what we are thinking, for this is the way we are using Creative Power."
-Ernest Holmes

It's all about perspective… How you see things. What you believe about yourSelf, as well as, the world around you.
I have had situations, circumstances, and events in my life that I could have chosen to interpret as devastating. Instead, I chose to allow those same instances to Empower me… To Liberate me!
In large part, I did not allow the noise created by those seemingly devastating instances to instill doubt and insecurity within me. Oh, trust and believe, I did, indeed experience and express sure fire instances of fear and doubt, as I manueuvered through my stuggles and challenges.  However, I did not allow them fear, and her cousin, doubt) to deny me from feeling my personal best.
I chose confidence and Self-assuredness...Thus, creating a pathway to happiness and a sense of satisfaction, regardless of situation, circumstance, or event.
The Confident face their fears… And try new ways. The Self-assured seek gratification that comes from within… Less influenced by the approval and judgement of others.
These days, I AM going deep...challenging mySelf in a loving way, and embarking on  My Hero's Journey, as my coach, friend, and mentor, Brenda Adelman, has so aptly called IT, and writing My Story. My Story...My Hero's Journey, represents and depicts all the adventures  that I have had the opportunity to have been challenged by, in order that I may learn the lessons necessary for the growth of my Spiritual Consciousness...continuing my process of healing and transformation.  IT is through that Sacred process of healing and transformation that I may share My Story, assisting others in their own healing and transformation.  Assisting others in the Knowing that we are not alone.  No way...No how!
IT is through that Hero's Journey...that we have all so graciously been placed on...individually, as well as together, that we may come to learn and live our lessons. That we may come to learn and express Forgiveness of ourSelf, as well as others. That we may learn that we are more Powerful than we may think...that Authentic Power from within...our GODling Self.  That, together, we may become a driving force to positively impact the world through Love...through Peace!  Stay tuned!
Today… I invite YOU to honor and believe in yourSelf... regardless of Your Story!
For… Such promotes peace of mind… And success in every area of your life!
Today… I invite YOU to...Think, "I can"... And you will! Of this, I AM certain!
Once again…Always remember, what YOU do and who YOU are…..MATTERS! 

Yes…for me…I no longer need to know exactly where I AM going.  For me…All I need to Know is that I AM On My Way!

To Our Health, Wealth & Empowerment...and BEING Together!

With Love & Blessings!
Rhonda 
PS: Today will bring you a new awareness, a lesson or a manifestation that you are making progress – IF YOU KNOW IT!  No matter how large or small, please recognize it and be Grateful. Hey…It only takes a moment to pick up the penny… and will AUTOMATICALLY put you in the Flow of Positive Energy and Goodness.

"There is a mighty Power within you. There is that Spirit of Life, Light, and Love. The more you feast on these ideas and fast from old corrosive ones, the closer you experience the Life you desire."  -Frank Richelieu, The Art of Being Yourself
Rhonda Maria Farrah, MA, DRWA
Help Me Rhonda Now! International
949.527.1574

Licensed Teacher
The Art of Feminine Presence

Author  of the Forthcoming Book
How To Forgive, Live & LOVE During The Process of Divorce...
A Journey In Healing & Transformation

 Speak Up, The World Is Listening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment!