Friday, March 15, 2013

Your Self Worth Affirmed

What do you "say" to yourself everyday.

Are you affirming your worth, or are you affirming thoughts that do not serve you?

When you become aware of your thoughts about yourself, you may notice some damaging thoughts.

There is much power in your words....and thoughts.

They become reality.

If you have damaging thoughts about yourself, how does that show up in your physical reality?

In our "Beyond Limits" class last week, we learned some easy, simple affirmations that allow us to start to re-program our self-talk to affirmative, joyful thoughts.

Use these to change your self-talk and to change your reality quite simply:

I am worthy.

I am enough.

I am beautiful.

I am powerful.

I am gifted.

I am loved.

Happy talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment!