Monday, February 18, 2013

Debbie Ford...The life she touched

 Debbie Ford lived authentically and had the courage to shine her light into her shadows
and helped illuminate all of ours.
Just last month I wrote about my process of embracing my shadow characteristics and emotions inspired by the book, Dark Side of the Light Chasers written by Debbie Ford. It's been a favorite and classic book on my book shelf that I refer to occasionally when called.

Well, today, I read the sad news that Debbie Ford made her transition yesterday after a long battle with cancer. In a letter, her sister wrote that Debbie was ready and that she felt she had completed her mission here on Earth. I have to say that I am so grateful she lived and that she touched my life through her writing.

I can't even begin to imagine how many lives she transformed through her books, her talks, her videos and her foundations. She lived authentically and had the courage to shine her light into her shadows and helped illuminate all of ours.

Rest in Peace Debbie Ford.

1 comment:

  1. I watched her video on Forgiveness and was absolutely WOWed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comment!