Monday, April 8, 2013

A Dog's Life

A Dog's Life
A Dog's Life

I've always been blessed to have dogs in my life. I often say I'd like to come back in my next life as my dog.

After having spent the last 44 years of my life with dogs I've come to believe one of the many reasons dogs were meant to be human companions is because they embody and teach us God's Principles.

Here is what I believe they so effortlessly teach us.
  • They are an expression of pure Unconditional Love
  • Dogs always Forgive
  • They are always Happy and look on the bright side of things
  • Every single day you come home you are Joyously greeted like you've been gone for years
  • Dogs show absolute Loyalty
If we pay close attention dogs teach us these lessons everyday.

I was excited to read something I've known all along. After years of research the famous Theoretical Physicist, Stephen Hawkings, declared animals have feelings the same as humans. Finally! Halleluja! They feel rejection, broken hearts, jealousy, embarrassment and anger. As well as love and joy.

I cherish my dogs and feel blessed to have them in my life. Now I'm really going to pay special attention to all the  principles my dogs are lovingly and patiently teaching me and my family.

Lets all try and live A Dog's Life!

1 comment:

Thank You For Your Comment!