Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm Kind of a Big Deal...

...and so are you.

It's taken me a long time to realize what a big deal I am...and what a big deal you are and you, and you, and you....

Well, a big deal we all are.

As my kids played in the pool today, my mind went on a magical journey of wonderment.

I started thinking about how blessed I was to have the two little boys that I do.  Then I started to think what a big deal they are to the world.

I don't know what they'll do in life, I just know they are a big deal.

Then I started thinking how we are ALL such a big deal to the world right now and how important it is for all of us to bring our individual gifts to the world.

It needs EACH of our gifts right now.  That's why we were born when we were, to whom we were born, and at the time in the Earth's evolution that we were born into.

Have you ever pondered this and then experience an overwhelming curiosity about how big the Universe is?  And then, dwindle down this bigness to yourself and realizing how there is no accident that you are here at this very time?

There is a precise reason.

There is a precise gift you have to help evolve our world.

Do not allow it to pass.  Do not ignore it.  WE need YOU.  YOU need ME.  I need YOU!

Allow me to experience your gift.  Allow me to reap the rewards of having your gift in the world.  Allow the Universe the gift it expected of you when it sent you here at this time.

Just grasp the greatness of who you are, cause like me, you're kind of a big deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment!