Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Stop "shoulding" all over yourself



Learning to honor where you are in your spiritual development is an important part of the process.  Do you find a way to add extra pressure unto yourself for not being at the place of enlightenment as you “should” be?

Many make plans at an early age for their lives only to change these plans, several times over, during the course of life.  Sometimes they reflect back and question how they got to this place.  Sometimes they have a belief that they should be doing this, making this amount of money, living here, etc. When these plans do not come to fruition, some can have a sense of guilt, anxiety or fear. Releasing themselves of that limited perspective is spiritual growth.

Stop “shoulding” all over yourself, is a phrase learned while developing my spiritual muscle at Agape International Spiritual Center in Culver City.  Agape is my heart however, as I know Spirit, my heart was open to more.

The decision to remain in Orange County, CA while building a family always seemed a natural choice.  Thoughts & discussions of living in Los Angeles, near Agape, were topics with my husband & me.  Instead of moving closer to Culver City, our lives continued to move further south in Orange County.  Choosing a spiritual center for my children near home was important. Visiting the Center for Spiritual Living, Capistrano Valley in San Juan Capistrano for the first time was an investigative quest.  Meeting Reverend Pattie Mercado and Juli Isola’s children on that day reeked of Love.  The decision to attend with my children was already made in Spirit prior to me attending.

Now, as the center has moved to San Clemente, the path of my spiritual development is also on the move, thanks to this Spiritual center.   When I ask myself, “How did I get here?” it is with a smile, knowing that Divine Right Order is in place. The space in Consciousness was set for me long before I was given the directions how to get here.  I wonder what would have happened if I had done what I “should” have.

Ladera Ranch to San Clemente by way of Culver City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment!